Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Human Rights and First Class

In my adult life
I have had
20 years of it

Putting up with

Someone sniffling and snorting
Continuously on a 9 hour coach trip

Children crying loudly with
Parents who think other travellers
Actually like to hear their children cry

Idiots eating mince onion pasties
Not even aware they are
Stinking out the carriage
Or
How disgusting they look
Chewing and munching such junk food
In front of people they don't know

Sitting next to someone
Who was not aware or didn't care
About their body odour problems
Or that
Their breath or clothes stank
Or maybe both

Listening to pathetic
Supposed private mobile phone calls

Watching young children
Shout and run along the carriage
As if it was a playground

The list is endless, horrible

I'm tired of inconsiderate people
I just want my own little space
Don't want to bother anyone
Is that too much to ask?

Thank heavens for First Class
Oh, you get idiots there too
But nowhere near as many in Economy

Roll on, Euston

A Magnetto Influence Poem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home